Thursday, December 20, 2007

The House Made Of Cookies

There was a competition held in our school.
It was the tradition of CGU tha called the cookie-made house,which used gingers.Today after PBL(biology class),I ran into the office of our club immediately and helped other elders and partners.We moved chairs and desks,removing the materials which were used to build up cookie-made houses.We ended up our dinner in a hurry and divided the cookies,candies and some decorators.
Then we took the competitors to their own sites, and the contests began at once.One of my classnates chaired the progresses,playing the part of a girl.
After that,the competition was begun.I saw a lot of beautiful houses,and I walked everywhere to see and enjoy the harded appearances.
After the competition,I went back to our own chummery to shoulder the responsibility to supervise the people who visited the other gender's dorm.

No comments: