Sunday, November 25, 2007

Losing myself

Recently,I had more time than several weeks ago.I thought about a lot about myself.I found that I have changed so much that I began to lose my traits and I could not recognize myself.
I still remember my hope to be a great doctor.I want to enter the department of medicine,and I'll use the knowledges what I has learned to help people in need.I also remember it has adhered when I was the first grade in senior high.That day our teacher showed us the movie about a doctor,who suffered from a psycological deases.Since that day,I have decided to be a doctor like leading role,not only a doctor who combat with terrible deases but a doctor who take care of the patients' heart and their thoughts.
I have told me like above since that day.As the result,I studyed hard to gain a good grade to enter the department of medicine.However,after I entered the department of the life science,I have had a lot of alternation.I founf that I have losed myself,and my determined.What can I do?

No comments: