Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Reflection of A Film

Recently,when I go back home,I usually watch a film with my family.
The film described about the dentist,who loves his job to take care of patients.The dentist is a person who worth of learning because of his insist on learning to standing up and walking by his own iron shoes as well as crutches.
The first time when he use the iron shoes,he falled down when he was learning to walk because the weight of the equipments made his foot.Since that, he began to be afraid of the time wearing up the iron shoes.However,because of the encouragement of his family,he stood up and walked to the other side without anyone's help.
After that,he decided to be a doctor who enjoies to take care of patients and listen to them.However,because of his disabled foot,he suffered from a lot of frustrations.Instead of being discouraged and giving up hiself,he worked harder and did'nt be self-reproach.Even that,he said,"Where there is shadow,there is a shining sun."
From the film,I learned a lot.I considered that we have to look the bright side of the thing.Everything is the two sides of the coins.That is there are not only good side,but also bad side on the same thing.I consider that we should not give up our initial insist.I have to insist on my own ideal!!

No comments: